I had a great time talking travel with Francis…you can listen below!
Here’s Francis’s description of the episode:
In early 2020, Randy Williams has been to 142 countries. Although this is remarkable, it’s especially impressive when you consider that he’s been working full-time for most of his life.
It’s understandable how someone who has years to travel is able to visit 142 countries, but doing it when you have a real job in the workaholic USA is hard.
Randy Williams describes:
- His first trip to Africa. He started in Cape Verde, then went to Senegal, Tunisia, and Algeria.
- Traveling to Tripoli, Libya soon after Khadafi’s death.
- Traveling to Iraq and Venezuela.
- How Kabul, Afghanistan was in January 2020.
- How a journalist friend was killed in Somalia.
- Using the Sherwes Travel Agency to get his business travel visa to Libya.
- How to be a trailblazer.
- How he got into Yemen a couple of months ago.
- Why he sees travel as a buffet.